App Battery

(hope I've got the right lsb-test list this time :-)

If the Application Battery has indeed advanced to
the state of a required piece of the testing puzzle,
the direction we're heading in the cert. program,
there should be some coverage of it on the website,
in the testing space.

It's currently mentioned only on the lsbdev page,
(presented as an example) as far as I can tell.

Thoughts?  I could probably propose some wording,
given a bit of time (what's that?) but if someone
else had something ready....

Mats