Re: App Battery

I agree that application battery needs more exposure.  I also think the
http://www.linuxbase.org/test/ webpage could use an update.  It would be nice to
have the sections broken up into:

1) what is LSB testing and its current status
2) where and how to download and run the tests
3) testing results: collated results and how to submit
4) pilot and certification
5) testing development: where we are at, what we are working on, and what is on
the todo list (these could just be pointers to sourceforge)

What do you think Andrew?  Would it be okay for someone to update?

George (gk4)

"Wichmann, Mats D" wrote:

> (hope I've got the right lsb-test list this time :-)
>
> If the Application Battery has indeed advanced to
> the state of a required piece of the testing puzzle,
> the direction we're heading in the cert. program,
> there should be some coverage of it on the website,
> in the testing space.
>
> It's currently mentioned only on the lsbdev page,
> (presented as an example) as far as I can tell.
>
> Thoughts?  I could probably propose some wording,
> given a bit of time (what's that?) but if someone
> else had something ready....
>
> Mats
>
> --

George Kraft IV