Re: SOLVED FOR GENE:Re: was: Re: tzdata-legacy [was: Re: systemdandtimezone]

* On 2024 06 Jan 22:27 -0600, gene heskett wrote:
> On 1/6/24 17:06, Nate Bargmann wrote:
> > * On 2024 06 Jan 14:34 -0600, gene heskett wrote:
> > >
> > > That is downright tasty stuff, bookmarked, thank you John.
> >
> > For us Debian users a better choice would seem to be:
> >
> > https://manpages.debian.org/
>
> The pages at manpages.org are better colored and a larger, much easier to
> read font. Content I believe, was the same on the file I cheked.

If so, you were fortunate to find a page that matched that installed on
your system.  The manpages.org link won't have pages for some third
party packages that manpages.debian.org will.  For example, the former
does not have a page for 'hamlib' and the latter does.  In Debian it is
a bug if a package does not have a man page so you will find many more
at the manpages.debian.org link.

Also, the text size of a Web page can be increased with Ctrl-+ (works on
Firefox and Chromium, likely others).

- Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB