SOLVED FOR GENE:Re: was: Re: tzdata-legacy [was: Re: systemd and timezone]

On 1/6/24 09:25, John Hasler wrote:
The documentation for Chrony is:

chrony.conf (5)      - chronyd configuration file
chronyc (1)          - command-line interface for chrony daemon
chronyd (8)          - chrony daemon

Also see /usr/share/doc/chrony .

Don't use "pool" to sync to a single source.  Use  "server".
does this also work for ntpsec? Yes it does, thank you for the hint, John. now that printer is hitting only my server instead of pestering the debian pool.

man chrony.conf

is on the missing list for armbian buster, John. And is not debians problem. Which is what is running this 3d printer. Do you know the name of the man page package that would install those man pages? chrony isn't the only man pages missing.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis