Re: Reaching the venue on Sunday evening

Hello Norbert,

Am 20.07.18 um 00:45 schrieb Norbert Preining:
> I asked my hotel (Chef) and they make the shuttle service for 1000.

that's an interesting offer I gladly would use, thanks for providing.
So we just need to come together on the airport on some dedicated
meeting point?

Norbert, do you arrive on Saturday or Sunday? As I read your email from
list you wrote about Saturday. Is the hotel doing such a shuttle then
also on Sunday?

@Zlatan
I will wear some random DC t-shirt from one of the previous conferences.
My mobile number can be found in the LDAP db, or feel free to contact me
privately by email to share details.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert