Reaching the venue on Sunday evening

Hi,

hopefully my plane will landing on Sunday about 8pm local time in
Taoyuan. I expect I will need at least one hour to be ready for taking
the final ride to the venue. Am I right with such an expectation?

Once I'm in the terminal it was suggested to buy a EasyCard for Public
Transportation. Is this card not only dedicated for transportation
within or around the airport? If not this card can also be used later in
Hsinchu HSR station I guess? How much money should be put onto the card
then at least for later usage too? Where to reload money on the card
later if needed?

An a final question, given to welcome.pdf and the wiki sides the latest
departure of bus 182 on Hsinchu HSR will be at 10:30pm which I'm not
sure I can get. I assume taking a taxi is no problem (in Germany in some
cities or stations it can be a problem :P )

What about giving tip if taking a taxi? 10% or more?

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert