Re: Request binary build info doc. (And run_tests buglet)

At 2002/4/14 06:14+0100  Andrew Josey writes:
> I think the end result was  a check on the result code
> of executing tcc rather than any dependency checks. Chris
> can confirm.

The result code from tcc is checked. The run_tests script also checks
that the LSB linker exists and refuses to continue if it isn't (the
binaries won't run anyway). Nothing has been added to stop the package
from installing - I don't think thats useful behaviour yet.

Regards,

Chris
--
cyeoh@au.ibm.com