Re: tbird troubles

On 4/15/24 10:01, gene heskett wrote:
On 4/15/24 09:09, Greg Wooledge wrote:
On Mon, Apr 15, 2024 at 08:28:24AM -0400, gene heskett wrote:
For the last 2 or 3 reboots, when launching t-bird, I get 2 copies of the
gui stacked on top of each other. I can move them separately to 2 separate
workspaces, and both appear to work for some definition of working, but
quitting one actually quits both.

How do you launch it?  Are you clicking something?  Are you DOUBLE-clicking
something?

A single click on the name from the internet section of the xfce menu.

Try running "thunderbird" from a terminal emulator and see what happens.

--
My signature has gone AWOL again.