Re: can not find repo

On Sun, Apr 14, 2024 at 12:03 PM <fxkl47BF@protonmail.com> wrote:

> i don't see an armel repo on any of the mirrors i checked
> it was there a week ago
> has it been deleted or am i just old and blind

Hi.. I just took a quick poke at this by using the following k/t debootstrap:

http://deb.debian.org/debian

By clicking through on dists/Debian12.5/, the following possibilities appeared:

http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/Debian12.5/main/installer-armel/

http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/Debian12.5/main/binary-armel/

Those are directly via Debian instead of mirrors. To help Debian
servers over the years,
I've had success by e.g. snipping from "dists/" on then searching on
that part plus
the name of whatever mirror I was favoring at the time. That worked about 95%
of the time and helps spread the server download wear-and-tear across the Net..

Hope that somehow helps.

Cindy :)
* runs with birdseed *