Re: Changing host name and domain name on Debian;was:Domainnametouse on home networks

On Wed, Nov 01, 2023 at 08:18:45PM -0400, gene heskett wrote:
> On 11/1/23 19:30, Greg Wooledge wrote:
> > The problem is, you haven't yet told us *whose* bugzilla-based bug
> > tracking system you're talking about.  That makes it hard for anyone
> > to offer assistance.
> >
> I wasn't aware there was more than 1 Greg, debian of course

As far as I'm aware, Debian doesn't use bugzilla.  The Debian bug
tracking system is based on sending email.  Users are encouraged
to use the "reportbug" program to generate the email, because it
gathers various pieces of useful information.  But it's not required.
You can simply send an email with the correct body content to the
correct email address, and a bug will be filed.

See <https://www.debian.org/Bugs/>.