Re: Changing host name and domain name on Debian;was:Domainnametouse on home networks

On 11/1/23 19:30, Greg Wooledge wrote:
On Wed, Nov 01, 2023 at 07:20:27PM -0400, gene heskett wrote:
On 11/1/23 17:08, Felix Miata wrote:
gene heskett composed on 2023-10-31 10:26 (UTC-0400):

I've requested pw resets, never got them, presumable because it sends
the reset link to a 20 yo address. If you know someone who has admin
rights and could fix it, put it to me. Mail sent to admin@bugzilla.com
bounces.

Bugzilla.com has nothing to do with tracking any kind of software issues. It's
about Volkswagen Bug automobiles.
That is informative, thanks Felix,  but what is wrong with publishing the
correct address? Not being able to use it, I haven't reserved space for it
in the wet ram... ;o)>

The problem is, you haven't yet told us *whose* bugzilla-based bug
tracking system you're talking about.  That makes it hard for anyone
to offer assistance.

.
I wasn't aware there was more than 1 Greg, debian of course

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis