Re: just a question about the iwlwifi_20230515-3 file

This is what I did and the errors it produced.

root@debiandesktop-4:/home/maureen/Debian# dpkg -i firmware-iwlwifi_20210315-3_all.deb
dpkg: warning: 'ldconfig' not found in PATH or not executable
dpkg: warning: 'start-stop-daemon' not found in PATH or not executable
dpkg: error: 2 expected programs not found in PATH or not executable
Note: root's PATH should usually contain /usr/local/sbin, /usr/sbin and /sbin