11 to 12 - fresh install or upgrade

Hi folks,

It's time to move from bullseye to bookworm. Based on the previous years experience I've always preferred a fresh install vs. an upgrade, since the freshly installed system always run smoother and was not littered with any old junk left from the old system.

However, things might have changed/improved. Thus I decided to ask the community.

Could you share your opinion based on personal experience? To install or to upgrade? Mine is fairly simple desktop system for home use. Nothing special, except maybe the need of dual architecture support and Wine to run one special little app.

Thanks.