Re: why bookworm isn't called deb12?

On 7/7/23 10:14, Charles Curley wrote:

What, you couldn't figure that hlyg is not a master of the English
language from his|her|its sentence structure and vocabulary?

Furthermore, this is a world-wide list. We get all levels of English
mastery here, and courtesy calls for not assuming mastery.

Finally, even experts in a language can err and use the wrong word from
time to time.

Thank Charles! we all make mistakes. Bret's argument against deb12 is that we shall not forget Ian.

i think it's quite possible that Ian in heaven will agree to let his wife represent him so that debian users can save a little time in typing