Re: debian for DNS servers

coreyh@free.fr wrote:
> Now I have three debian nodes in different DCs.
> Can I deploy a distributed DNS service for fault tolerance?

You need to say what you want more specifically.

Do you want to provide the same services (web servers, usually)
on all three nodes with the ability to redirect traffic on
failure? If so, automatically or manually?

Do you want to do the above but load-balance traffic across all
three all the time?

Do you want to literally provide DNS resolution and/or
authoritative answers from all three nodes?

Tell us more.

-dsr-