Booting Debian from NFS (using EFI PXE GRUB)

Hey!

As kind of a network-wide fallback system (and for some diskless computers in
our network) I'd like to set up EFI PXE boot for a simple Debian system.
However, I have only been able to find very sparse and possibly outdated
information on how to actually tell the kernel/initramfs to mount a NFS
filesystem as filesystem root. I even asked Chatgpt, and it replied with its
usual hallucinations, unable to provide real links to source of information.

This is what my TFTP root currently looks like:

├── grub
│   └── grub.cfg
├── grubnetx64.efi
├── initrd.img (Generic Debian Testing initrd.img)
└── vmlinuz (Generic Debian Testing vmlinuz)
(1 directory, 4 files)

And my NFS root currently isn't much more than the result of a Debian Stable
debootstrap.

Do you have any tips and ideas on how to get Linux to mount that NFS root as
the filesystem root?

Thanks in advance
Tuxifan