Re: where are the actual ".deb" packages? all I see are "pkgcache.bin" and "srcpkgcache.bin" . . .

On 3/1/23, Andrew M.A. Cater <amacater@einval.com> wrote:
> With the next release,(Bookworm/Debian 12), the default installers will
> include non-freee firmware at request.
> At this point, it is unknown whether anyone will step up to undertake
> maintenance for the debian-live media and scripts for the lifecycle
> of bookworm. There have been several requests but no confirmed
> maintainers.

 I try to avoid "political" and "ideological" matters (to call them
something ;-)) to me it would be fine to go dpkg on a few deb packages
when DL is booted up of course without having to connect to the
Internet.

 I did search on: "Debian Live" wifi USB -install "boot up"
 and got a few hits most of which were not about what I needed. Making
the search a bit more flexible didn't help.