Re: How to Boot Linux ISO Images Directly From Your Hard Drive Debian

On Fri, Aug 06, 2021 at 06:49:13PM -0400, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2021-08-06 5:08 p.m., Greg Wooledge wrote:
> > On Fri, Aug 06, 2021 at 11:48:46PM +0300, Gunnar Gervin wrote:
> >> Didier,
> >> most certainly you cannot prove
> >
> > Wow.  You really are a horrible person, aren't you.
> >
> > And so, another person goes into my kill file.
> >
> Showing a random passport doesn't show much, except maybe that you ain't
> the rightful owner of this passport.

I didn't even open the URL they gave.  I didn't care what it was, really.

They were accused of using multiple (phony) personas on a mailing list,
and how did they respond?  Not "you're wrong", but "you can't prove it".

To me, that's a tacit ADMISSION of guilt.  As in, "Ha ha, look at how
clever I am, I fooled you all, and I'm getting away with it!"

Well, this is not a court of law.  We do not have to PROVE that someone
has acted with malice.  If you even simply pretend to be a malicious
person, that's more than enough to get yourself ignored.

Earlier, I gave them the benefit of the doubt, and said that there wasn't
enough evidence that they were trolling us.  As it turns out, I was wrong.
That happens.