Re: Apparmor: 1 processes are unconfined but have a profile defined

Le lundi 2 août 2021 à 06:00:05 UTC+2, Ratan Gupta a écrit :
[...]
> In my case it is not at all complaining as it is because the process is unconfined.
[...]

If I am not mistaken, the purpose of the complain mode is precisely to inform about policy violations without forbidding them (forbidding, that is the purpose of the enforce mode). So, to me, there is no contradiction between complaining and unconfined

I am not knowledgeable enough to really help you in this matter, so I would suggest you to take a look at the AppArmor doc:
- Profiling_with_tools
https://gitlab.com/apparmor/apparmor/-/wikis/Profiling_with_tools
- or Profiling_by_hand, if you prefer
https://gitlab.com/apparmor/apparmor/-/wikis/Profiling_by_hand