Re: Apparmor: 1 processes are unconfined but have a profile defined

Hi  Didier,

I was not able to reply on your mail as I am not part of the above mailing list, I have subscribed myself now.

Regarding your suggestion.

> From what I understand, unless you specify a deny rule, when you switch an AppArmor profile to complain mode, it complains but does not confine, so you would probably switch your AppArmor profile to enforce mode instead.

In my case it is not at all complaining as it is because the process is unconfined.

> And I suspect that on a default Debian installation (Systemd instead of SysVinit), restarting unit or reloading configuration by a /etc/init.d command instead of systemctl might have undesired effects.

I tried with systemctl(systemctl reload/restart apparmor) but that also didn't work.