Re: A Proposal: Each of Online Debian Man pages could have a wiki (Main page / Talk Page, etc.) at its bottom, with only Example Code Lines ...

From: Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 09:52:50 +0300
<[🔎] [🔎] CAEG4cZXE5g_nxaEZLLF7ecHPf+gL81n=6rCAZpy57UG3pA44yg@mail.gmail.com>
<YM0S0n9+Fdv/gZht@grant.org>

[...]
> ... Agreed, except for the ... upstream maintainers
> ... have enough work actually developing the
>  software ... certain the Arch wiki ...
>  (praised here again and again) is written by the users.

>  The Arch wiki is GFDL 1.3 (or later) ... be copied
>  ...  (with appropriate attribution  ...
>  license requires ... with small tweaks ...
>  remove the Arch-specific parts.

One tiny alteration:   it was learnt from Mr. Hektor that the debian
Man Pages aren't wiki.

The file: "ls_proposal_man_debian.html", in the Drive folder:
https://bit.ly/Apt_readingManPages, contains the example on how I
would have wanted all the man pages to be, for Newcomers to learn
coding and systems handling with minimum / optimal help when in need.

Uploaded on my Drive, as well as attached in my earlier post, that
wasn't allowed.

This post is to check if I am Blocked from the List.

Best wishes.

P.S.:   Ref:   https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2021/06/msg00473.html