Re: Re: Reproducible bug

Hello,

It seems my previous email below did not made it to the debian-user ml.
Maybe it is because of the attachments.
I have lost a few hours today googling for the errors without finding
interesting ressource.
In particular, I searched for the error :
  (EE) Failed to load module "nv" (module does not exist, 0)
It should be debian related and not gnome related. Am I right ?
I tried several grep commands like :
  grep -rw 'nv' /etc
but I can't find any config file asking for loading nv driver.
I searched also in /usr/lib/X11, /usr/lib/xorg and
/usr/lib/xserver-xorg-video-intel
I am totally lost and I haven't found any methodology to find the
information I seek.
To my humble knowledge, configuration should be in /etc and there
should be some configuration file asking for loading nv module ?

Best regards,
   Laurent Lyaudet