Re: Does anybody have any unofficial debs for Vim 6.0 ?

Colin Watson <cjw44@flatline.org.uk> wrote on 02/02/2001 (15:24) :
> Preben Randhol <randhol@pvv.org> wrote:
> >But isn't db from libc6 ? /lib/libdb* ?
>
> This is a perennial misunderstanding - to compile things, you need the
> development libraries. Try libdb2-dev.

Yes, but I thought it was in the libc6-dev package which I had
installed.

But now it works so thanks.

--
Preben Randhol ---------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
+---+ "There was, I think, never any reason to  believe in any innate
| ! |  superiority of the male, except his superior muscle."
+---+      -- Bertrand Russell, Ideas That Have Harmed Mankind (1950)