RE: Order

i wonder who give these guys this mailinglists address

-----Original Message-----
From: DARAIMPEX LOLA [mailto:daraimpex@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 3:35 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re:Order

Daraimpex Trading Co
Import,Export & General Merchandise
Q49,Pondeu,Cotonou.
Rep of Benin.West Africa.

Dear Sirs,

We have your particulars through our trading with your
Country Promotional Center, when one of our Director's
visit USA. We are Computer Broker in West Africa  with 12 branches/Locations
in Africa Region for the ten Year.

We are highly interested to associate with your Company on Import and Export
of any products you may need and we want to Import items like
Hard drive, Motherboard, Simms and Inkjet Cartridge Hp brands
(OEM)HP51629A,HPC1823D and HP51645A in 500pcs each Notebook Pentium 266mhz
and 56K.Fax Modem.and Sharp Toners 116ti, Sharp234, Sharp730, 830 and IBM
Typewriter. Send us the list of available items that you able to export to
us in Africa. Please let us know the one you have in stock that you can
export to our Customers. Or if not line of export products kindly direct our
enquiry to reliable Companies.

Payment term we pay through our domicilliary Account's cheque with American
Bank in US.Confirm if you accept credit Card for small order

Looking forward to hearing from you immediately

Best Regards.

Charles G.