Re: Why use Enlightenment?

OK, I'll bite.

I mean, didn't the Trolls spout this back during E 0.14?  Admittedly, I gave up on E recently for Sawmill, but E was always a good window manager.  If it wasn't, why would it be as popular as it is?  You said it yourself, you don't have to use it.  Then don't.

There's nothing forcing you to use E.  I used it when I did because it was cool and Gnome'd well.  To each their own.

And please, stay on topic!  Myself too..

persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.  Therefore all progress
depends on the unreasonable man.
                -- George Bernard Shaw

ICQ me @ 319030
email @ tarnar@yahoo.com, tarnar@cflug.cx, jpullman@ualberta.ca