Re: Moving some of my packages to Debian Science team

On Thu, 2017-06-08 at 11:05 -0400, Muammar El Khatib wrote:

> > Seems to be working fine. Will upload once stretch is finalised
> > (the
> > multiarch update is too invasive to upload before then).
>
> That is great!, to be honest, I don't understand why I didn't upload
> these packages before to Debian Science!.

Better late than never :)

> I will upload ScaLAPACK this
> weekend.

Great.  I recommend upgrading debian/rules to the new dh mechanism
(maybe that's what Christophe Trophime has done in his 2.0 packaging).

It's not worth adapting blacs-mpi to dh since it's end-of-life, but it
might help make scalapack more streamlined.

Drew