Re: Moving some of my packages to Debian Science team

Hi Drew,

On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 01:32:47PM +0800, Drew Parsons wrote:
> Hi Muammar, are you ready to move your packages to alioth git and
> Debian Science?

I have just confirmed I was added to Debian Science Team!. I will start moving
the packages. I probably will write back just to check if I did things correctly
using the Debian Science Policy.

> Stretch will be released soon, after that I'm keen to update blacs-mpi and/or
> scalapack to build mumps and petsc on the minor architectures.

That sounds great!. I have some doubts on how to proceed with scalapack/blacs
because latest scalapack versions come already with a blacs/ source code in the
tarball.

Best,

--
Muammar El Khatib.