Re: frobby and memtailor

On 03/22/2015 04:15 AM, Anton Gladky wrote:
I have uploaded both of your packages. But I needed to drop
symbols-file from frobby as lintian returns  an error [1]. You will
be able to add it again during next uploads. From an experience,
maintaining of those symbol-files is always a pain. But you can
decide yourself, whether to use it.

[1] https://lintian.debian.org/tags/symbols-file-contains-current-version-with-debian-revision.html

Great -- thank you, Anton!

I finally found the Lintian error that you're talking about -- it only shows up for me on the package generated by pbuilder. I suppose it's some subtle Debian/Ubuntu difference (I do my development on a machine running utopic). I'll be more careful in the future!

Doug