Re: frobby and memtailor

On 03/19/2015 02:00 PM, Anton Gladky wrote:
just some short notes.

Thanks for the comments, Anton!

https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/frobby.git
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/frobby/frobby_0.9.0-1.dsc
looks good. I would try to multiarch the library and add also
libfrobby-dbg binary. About symbol-file (lintian error here) I cannot help,
as I try to escape to use those symbols, as it is usually a pain.

https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/memtailor.git
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/memtailor/memtailor_1.0~git20130809-1.dsc
Files of this library are already in multiatch path, but d/control
does not have an information about it. -dbg binary could also be
helpful.

I've added -dbg packages and addressed the multi-arch issues for both packages. I also fixed the symbols files problem in frobby -- gmp wasn't being properly linked.

New versions of both packages have been pushed to mentors and git.

Try to use the latest lintian-package for the package check.

I've built and installed the latest Lintian package from unstable, but I didn't notice any new messages. Was there anything I was missing?

Thanks!
Doug