Re: an experiment: ruby-standalone

Not long ago this was easy to do by using rbenv, since it allowed installing
gems for the system Ruby in a directory in ~/.rbenv. Unfortunately, this feature
was broken along with the ability to have more than one system Ruby.

Where would gems for ruby-standalone be installed?

Regards,
Matijs

--
Matijs