Re: Updating khal to fix RC bug #1023341

Hello Jonas,

On 16/12/2022 15:10, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
[CUT]

I will have a closer look now, then get back to you.

Oh, many thanks! :)

Ususally when I "look" at a package I routinely update it as well.

I like this approach, it keep all the stuff clean.

Would you prefer that I roll back whatever changes I do during my
"looking at it" and guide you to gain same understanding as me?
Because if your interest is simply to get khal updated then
simpler for me is do (hopefully) all myself and only tell you without
leaving room for you to redo and potentially learn more from that DIY
experience.  I am happy to do that slower process - I find it fun to
collaborate (am just not very used to it), so please do tell if you are
eager to learn. :-)

I would love to learn, but please don't roll back your changes, time is our most precious resource. :)

I made a copy of my local clone and I dropped all the new commits you made, so I will be able to use the DIY approach. :) I must confess that I peeked at the new commits while I was searching the commit I had to halt the dropping, so I already know that repacking is not needed anymore, but for me the mystery about the release 0.10.4 remains and I'm eager to learn about it... if you have the time to explain. :)

Many thanks in advance,

--
Daniele Tricoli
https://mornie.org