Re: Debian election gerrymander, credibility

On 2019/03/14 10:27, Matthias Hager wrote:
> Chris Lamb has obviously been gaslighting, winding people up for months in private and pretending he doesn't know anything

This kind of unfounded personal attacks are not welcome on any debian
mailing lists. If your intention behind your mail was sincere, I can
assure you that you've been misguided by what you've heard in
sensational news or purposely misleading blog posts.

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage