Re: Debian election gerrymander, credibility

 ---- On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 00:06:34 +0100 Russell Stuart <russell-debian@stuart.id.au> wrote ----

 > On Wed, 2019-03-13 at 20:37 +0100, Matthias Hager wrote:
 > > https://itwire.com/open-source/86334-no-candidates-three-days-before-
 > > nominations-for-debian-leader-end.html
 > >
 > > How many months has this been going on now?
 >
 > Somehow I just knew it would be a Sam Varghese article.
 >
 > Sam is an Australian journalist who enjoys writing titillating about
 > stories about conflict so much he sometimes just makes the stories up.

Looking at this list, debian-vote on Sunday and especially the blogs, even a journo couldn't make it up

Chris Lamb has obviously been gaslighting, winding people up for months in private and pretending he doesn't know anything

Now I understnad the anger