Re: [Debconf-discuss] Code of Conduct violations handling process

On Wed, Sep 03 2014, Steve Langasek wrote:

> The stated purpose of the CoC is to ensure that our conference is a safe
> space for all members of the Debian community.  In what way would a change
> in approach to dealing with a violation after the fact, where the offender
> is no longer at the conference, further that goal?

        Perhaps to set the tone for future conferences, and to emphasize
 that we actually do try to act on violations of the bits about respect
 and making attendeea feel welcome (unless we think we are a community
 where being called crazy bigotted peple amounts to welcoming speech)

        manoj
--
When more and more people are thrown out of work, unemployment
results. Calvin Coolidge