Advocacy for Holger Wansing

Hello,

I advocate Holger Wansing to become Debian Developer, non-uploading.

The current status of Holger Wansing is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

I've worked with Holger for many years now in the German translation team. He has constantly been active, doing own translations, reviews of translations from other people, small patches for mistakes in english texts etc.

He is working on the Debian website, the Debconf translations, the package descriptions, and translations of individual programs.

As I don't know about his packaging skills, I am not in a position to advocate him for an uploading developer.

However, he has shown a continued interest for years in translating and documenting various parts of Debian. Therefore, I fully support his application as a Debian Developer.

Regards,
Tobias

Tobias Quathamer (via nm.debian.org)