Re: PyEnsembl - how does that help us?

On 5/20/21 8:38 PM, Steffen Möller wrote:

> Am 20.05.21 um 16:36 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
>> Hi,

>>> memoized_property: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-memoized-property
>>> serializable: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-serializable
>>> typechecks: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/python-typechecks
>>> datacache: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/python-datacache
>>> gftparse: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/python-gtfparse
>>> pyensembl: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/pyensembl
>>> xpore: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/xpore
>> Uploaded: memoized_property, serializable, typechecks, gftparse after some changes, and enabled salsa CI (consider taking a look)
>>
>> For xpore: There is a "Suggests: python-xpore-doc" However, there is no such -doc package. The docs look good and should be built. Did you forget to push in any case?
> I was just sloppy - please remove that suggestion.

I added a -doc package since building the docs looks good here. However one question: the package vendors two binaries: usr/bin/xpore-dataprep and usr/bin/xpore-diffmod
Is this a python application or a python library? Or both?
If it is application, the package needs renaming to simply xpore.
If it is both, the binaries should go into a different binary package -- thoughts?

Nilesh