lintian warning because of broken needs field in menu file

Hi,
we are currently packaging a new openbox version.

openbox.menu looks like:
?package(openbox):\
  needs="wm"\
  section="Window Managers"\
  title="Openbox"\
  command="/usr/bin/openbox"\
  icon="/usr/share/pixmaps/openbox.xpm"

When checking the resulting package with lintian I get a warning:
W: openbox: menu-item-needs-tag-has-unknown-value wm /usr/share/menu/openbox:6
N:
N:   The menu item has a line that has a needs= field with a strange value.
N:   This may be intentional, but it's probably a typo that will make menu
N:   ignore the line.
N:

What makes me wonder is that needs="wm" should be valid referring to the
menu manual:

3.4. The `needs' field
----------------------
[....]

     4.   `wm': if it is a X11 window manager.  The current window manager
          will exec(2) this program to avoid "Another window manager is
          running" errors.

We didn't have this some time ago though. Is this a bug in lintian? Do I miss
something?
Kind regards
Nico

--