Re: [spam subject elided] (fwd)

Two observations:

1. By my count, post "about spam" have generated more clutter than the spam I have observed. Spam here are noticeably less than on other BB, email list, forums I monitor/moderate.

2. One disadvantages of "zero spam" in a BB/mail-list with world wide members is the high prospect of false positives.  The possibility of penalizing a contributor based on their ISP or neighborhood would be counter productive.

JMHO

Lou