Re: Debian-installation ran into difficulties with old CDRW-drive

Hello,

Google can't find "ipc5025"...

Which identifiers does the pcmciautils tools (/sbin/lspcmcia
or /sbin/pccardctl) list ?

Franklin

On lenny, when I run the new tool (pccardctl info), I have some thing
like :
PRODID_1=""
PRODID_2=""
PRODID_3=""