Re: HFS/HFS+ are insecure

https://pypi.org/project/qnxmount/ claim to mount it. Check
https://github.com/0x09/hfsfuse
Fuse ro filesystem https://pypi.org/project/qnxmount/ better support then kernel one
> sysv
no fuse equivalent may be easier to port from (net)?bsd source to fuse or use the method of qnxmount

> affs
no fuse equivalent but a grub filesystem may be ported to fuse
> ecryptfs
no fuse equivalent
> jffs2
no fuse equivalent

A fuse module seems to be avalaible https://www.haiku-os.org/guides/daily-tasks/access_bfs_with_fuse/
> bfs
no fuse equivalent
> hpfs
no fuse
https://github.com/bcopeland/omfs_fuse/
Maybe Fuse ro filesystem https://pypi.org/project/qnxmount/
so incomplete work using grub filesystem https://github.com/albertz/reiserfs-fuse
> spu
This one is a virtual fs for powerpc should be dropped of the list
https://github.com/mkatiyar/fuse-ufs2