RE: Stress testing

One of the better things I have found over time was todo several test.
Most of these involved compiling large amounts of code. Like the linux
kernel source for example.

You may wish to look at the methods for trying to find ways to "break" your
ram. Some of these may include things like.

Extract 4 kernel sources to disk and using diff to compare them. If you get
a difference you know somebody is badly wrong ;)

	James