hamlibs

I posted a message last week regarding building packages the debain way.

I got some help here, but mostly ended up going it the hard way --
try/fail/try again etc.

This is kind of getting fun and interesting.

I've now built hamlibs4.5.5 locally on a raw stable install.  However,
it yielded only one binary: hamlib_4.5.5-1_amd64.deb

Is there another source for hamlib-utils?

PS will add notes I'm taking along the way.  It's a text file.

Tnx agn, 73

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken