Re: AX25 configuration

Bob Nielsen schrieb:

> On Oct 16, 2006, at 11:34 AM, radiok4kqj@radioclub.org wrote:
[..]
> > can't seem to figure out how to configure a "port."  I'd be most
> > appreciative
> > for any help.
> >

> You probably should take a look at the AX25-HOWTO (included in the
> doc-linux-text and doc-linux-html packages).  It is a bit dated but

A more recent source of information sh/could be

  http://www.linux-ax25.org/wiki/

The wikis' intention is to succeed the HowTo. A german branch is available,
too.
Any help/additions are appreciated.

The site and wiki are provided by the current maintainer of the
ax.25-subsytem - Ralf, dl5rb.

73
Thomas, dl3sbb

--
+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
                                          (Terry Pratchett, Hogfather)