Re: requesting membership on salsa

Hi,

Am 27.03.21 um 08:17 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
I see that you have pushed your changes. I did a review and pushed a few
nitpicks - please take a look.

Thank you!

However, there is one problem -- all code files this[1] for example
have Apache license written it their header.

However the LICENSE file in the project has MIT/Expat license. This
should be clarified with upstream -- please consider doing so.

I just saw there is already an issue[1] on the matter that must have been overlooked.. I have contacted upstream dev via mail.

best regards,
Peymaneh

[1] https://github.com/aryann/difflib/issues/6