Emdebian Grip Packages for 1.0r0

Neil Williams wrote:
Interesting - there's a long way to go before Emdebian Crush can fit on
the openmoko without using the microSD but Grip will fit wherever Debian
will fit (and provide more packages in the same space, once the
packages are in Grip in the first place).

I'm not sure how many packages to add between now and the release next
weekend - potentially I could add several hundred, increasing the size
of Grip by at least 150% which might not be a great idea that close to
release. ;-) Most of the extra packages will have to wait for Grip
1.0r1 (which in turn will be when Lenny r1 is released) or just use
testing ('squeeze').
I would like to see.

   * snmp (net-snmp)
   * openssh-server
   * openssh-client
   * dropbear (primarily as an alternative to openssh for crush).

Brendan.