Re: Potential MBF: packages failing to build twice in a row

Quoting Timo Röhling (2023-08-05 21:07:34)
> * Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@debian.org> [2023-08-05 17:06]:
> >An example sbuild invocation to reproduce failures is:
> [omitted the command line equivalent of Tolstoy's War and Peace]
>
> If we decide that this issue is important enough that people should
> care and mass bugs be filed, sbuild will need a more concise way to test
> this; something like pbuilder's --twice option.

if somebody feels strongly that a --twice option is needed for sbuild I'd be
happy to review and merge a MR against the sbuild packaging git on salsa:

https://salsa.debian.org/debian/sbuild/

Thanks!

cheers, josch