Re: Proposal: New icons theme cool! Fwd: Tema de icones legal para o novo Debian?

On mar., 2010-08-03 at 20:37 +0200, jEsuSdA 8) wrote:
> All the Shiki themes and related (gnome-color icon theme) are packaged
> on the main repositories
>
> http://packages.debian.org/search?searchon=names&keywords=shiki

I know, you missed my point, which was that already existing themes
(especially already complete themes) won't bring a consistent “Squeeze”
impression. People will just think “Squeeze uses shiki theme” (which is
nice, that's not the point) and not “Wow, Squeeze artwork rocks, I want
the Squeeze theme”. I think “diversification” is the right term, here.

Cheers,
--
Yves-Alexis