Re: udeb failing to migrate to testing

Hi,

Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> (2019-01-06):
> Hmm, or maybe I had too much coffee??? :-)
> Maybe I mix that up with another package?
> In the light of your above comments, I am probably no longer that
> sure, that it showed up there?

A kind of similarly-named package is pkgsel (for good reasons), which
migrated on 2018-12-27. Maybe that was it?

No worries anyway, just ping me whenever sometimes looks fishy and I'll
double-check. We can even have some log or even rotate this page for a
few days, keeping previous versions to make sure we can find out what
happens.

Cheers,