Re: udeb failing to migrate to testing

Hi,

Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> (2019-01-06):
> I just noticed that my latest tasksel upload failed to migrate to testing:
> https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/t/tasksel.html
>
> Not a problem of tasksel, but I wonder why
> https://d-i.debian.org/testing-summary.html
> does not honor this.

It has no udebs, so it shouldn't show up there?

> tasksel was displayed there when uploaded and during the 5 days
> waiting time, but then was removed, despite not successfully migrated
> to testing...

Checking memory and code quickly, we're looking at Sources to get the
build-dependencies for d-i (first section) and the relevant info, but
tasksel isn't in Build-Depends. Then we're looking at binaries under
main/debian-installer, and tasksel produces no udebs.

I'm not sure how tasksel could have popped up there, but maybe I'm
lacking coffee, imagination, or totally I've totally forgotten about
something (it's been a while since I last looked there). What section
was that, the first one (build-deps) or the second one (udebs)?

Cheers,