Re: RFS: rocm-hipamd/5.2.3-11 -- Heterogeneous Interface for Portability

Hi Christian,

Christian Kastner, on 2023-07-20:
> On 2023-07-20 20:00, Cordell Bloor wrote:
> > Today is the one-year anniversary of these patches. They took on their
> > current form on July 20, 2022. There were earlier versions which predate
> > that and I made further tweaks afterwards, but it was a special day to
> > me. It's purely for sentimental reasons, but it would be nice if this
> > could be uploaded today or tomorrow.
>
> I just granted Cory upload rights for rocm-hipamd. That was an oversight
> on my part, I thought I had already done that.

Thanks for doing so, I agree to the permission grant, and I must
admit I feel a bit ashamed not having proceeded earlier myself.

Have a nice day,  :)
--
  .''`.  Étienne Mollier <emollier@debian.org>
 : :' :  gpg: 8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da